carlostmplcarlostmpl

Main Audio Reviews Stats

All Your Owls All Your Owls

OMFG!!!!

An all you base parody!!!! Wow! I've never seen one of THOSE before!!!! haha jk it was alright.

Paradox responds:

Meh, who cares about originality, not the point, I made this not because there are lots of them, but pretty much because there are not many Flash with Owls in them. So I made this. Thanks anyway I guess.

Zombie Bus Stop Zombie Bus Stop

pretty damn good

Awesome claymation, the motion looked very natural. My only criticism is that it would have looked cooler with a backround. Other than that it was awesome.

Gorillaz: Secret Message Gorillaz: Secret Message

awesome

that was a great tribute to all the "subliminal messages" that people have found by playeing songs backwards.

Lost Rhapsody Lost Rhapsody

awesome

That was really cool and really funny. The whole bohemian rhapsody parody idea is kinda getting old, but that was definitely original enough to still be awesome. Weird al is cool, and lost is cool. Nice job combining them.

Movement Movement

flippin sweet

wow that was so cool. i like claymation and that was definitely one of the best ones i have ever seen.

Pokemon: The movie! Pokemon: The movie!

pretty good

it was pretty good, but that pumpkinglock's one could cause seizures. You might want to put a warning before it.

Is Murdoc dead? Is Murdoc dead?

it all makes so much sense now

Thank you for bringing this important issue into the light. I suspected something all along.

New Bill Cosby show ep.1 New Bill Cosby show ep.1

Awesome

If only the real cosby show was that awesome.

TSAH TSAH

wow

that is the best thing i have ever seen in my entire life

Halo: Pramape 343GS Halo: Pramape 343GS

awesome

that was soo funny especially the monty python part